To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Subsidy Removal Debate Rages - AllAfrica.com
- Man with synthetic marijuana charged with DWI after accident - Bryan-College Station Eagle
- Daily log, May 22 - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- EX-MILITANTS STORM RIVERS, DEMAND AMAECHI'S RESIGNATION •As ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Nasarawa killings: Security operatives were killed by my gods - Ombatse chief ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Scientists suggest herbal remedy for river blindness - Nigerian Tribune
- Florida Felon Arrested in Park County - KTWO-TV
- Large-Scale Trial Assesses Cannabis Safety, Abuse Potential in Chronic Pain ... - Pain Medicine News
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
- Marijuana Linked To Lower Bladder Cancer Risk, Study Says - Huffington Post
Category Archives: Information about Synthetic Marijuana
In an effort to bring the most in-depth news regarding the synthetic drug industry to you, I believe that we’ve neglected the general Synthetic news, such as the horrible injuries, violence, hospitalizations, mental disabilities, etc. It’s pretty sad when those types … Continue reading
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
We have great news in the war against synthetic drugs. In March, international law enforcement agencies from 55 countries voted to create an early warning system, coordinated through the UN Office on Drugs and Crimes, will enable countries to share information regarding new … Continue reading
There are very few people in America that have a complete understanding of the issues and challenges related to the synthetic drug industry; public safety, local and state legislation, civil and criminal litigation, education, health risks, addiction, synthetic drug testing, … Continue reading