To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at email@example.com Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- I thought the sacks were loaded with batteries —Suspect nabbed with 3525 live ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Faribault Tobacco Store raided for synthetic marijuana - Southernminn.com
- 6 Arrested in Fremont Co. Meth Bust - KTWO-TV
- Get your (ultra mild) legal highs here - New Zealand Herald
- Sentencing delayed in Warren County “illegal drug emporium” case - Middletown Journal
- Man arrested over synthetic cannabis - ABC Local
- Nasarawa killings: Security operatives were killed by my gods - Ombatse chief ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Hazy laws help shield synthetic-drug makers - Tbo.com
- Marijuana, blood sugar control linked, study says - ABC7Chicago.com
- Large-Scale Trial Assesses Cannabis Safety, Abuse Potential in Chronic Pain ... - Pain Medicine News
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
Tag Archives: Alabama
Since the death of basketball player Lamar Jack, To The Maximus Foundation has been waiting to hear what the NCAA was planning to do about the epidemic of athletes using synthetic drugs. We know that those who are drug tested … Continue reading
Authorities are considering assault and attempted murder charges against the manufacture of the synthetic marijuana responsible for causing kidney damage in 30 people in Dekalb County, Alabama. We applaud law enforcement for considering these serious charges. “We will be aggressively … Continue reading
In a very short time, you’ve come a long way, Alabama! Just last November, $19.5 million in synthetic marijuana was seized in Alabama, and now your legislature has voted to officially ban the substance. All that awaits this law is … Continue reading