To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at email@example.com Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Confession of a kid robber: I prefer being with my 'friends' to staying at home - Nigerian Tribune
- How Ombatse festered unchecked - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Beninois arrested for snatching okada - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- I rob banks; it's my hobby, 78-yr-old co… - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- 2 Malawi Housing Corp. accountants arrested for failing to account for K10m - Nyasa Times
- Marijuana Users May Have Lower Diabetes Risk - Care2.com (blog)
- Scientists Weaken HIV Infection in Immune Cells Using Synthetic Agents - TheBody.com
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Medical Marijuana May Lower Blood Sugar, Help Diabetics Control Disease - Medical Daily
Tag Archives: cathinones
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Just when we thought that we’ve seen everything, some sociopathic scientist got a mad genius idea to mix a brand new synthetic cannabinoid with cathinones, or ‘Bath Salts.’ This new class of designer drug was studied by investigators from … Continue reading
What are “Bath Salts” you say? They are “designer” synthetic cathinones or stimulants designed to mimic plant based drugs, such as cocaine, LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), methamphetamine, or Ecstasy (methylenedioxymethamphetamine). Bath salts meant for your bath are not being abused. Many … Continue reading