To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- 6 Arrested in Fremont Co. Meth Bust - KTWO-TV
- Get your (ultra mild) legal highs here - New Zealand Herald
- Gone mad - KTBS.com - KTBS
- Sentencing delayed in Warren County “illegal drug emporium” case - Middletown Journal
- London terror attack: British-born Michael Adebolajo named prime suspect •He ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Olukolade: A call to duty - Nigerian Tribune
- Insani-T's owner charged with 7-year felony for allegedly selling synthetic pot - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- Hazy laws help shield synthetic-drug makers - Tbo.com
- Marijuana, blood sugar control linked, study says - ABC7Chicago.com
- Large-Scale Trial Assesses Cannabis Safety, Abuse Potential in Chronic Pain ... - Pain Medicine News
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
Tag Archives: Darryl Theriot
Updated: December 23, 2012 For the most recent coverage of the scandalous details, click here. This is a MUST READ!!!! To the Maximus scooped the press about Jeannine Malone, Tommy Jr’s wife, and her involvement in his ‘business enterprises.’ However, … Continue reading