To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at email@example.com Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Disorderly Homes, Intox, Disrupting Police: Iowa City Police Blotter, May 19 - Patch.com
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Confession of a kid robber: I prefer being with my 'friends' to staying at home - Nigerian Tribune
- How Ombatse festered unchecked - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Beninois arrested for snatching okada - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- I rob banks; it's my hobby, 78-yr-old co… - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Better Diabetic Control Seen In Marijuana Users - RedOrbit
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
Tag Archives: Fake Pot Business
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Are all of the links below gone? Hmmm! Not a dull moment at the To the Maximus Foundation World Headquarters! Why, you say? We’re trying to unravel the legal maneuvering of the Malone Family and their friends/associates. … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Update 1/3/2013: After To the Maximus broke this story on 12/27, and brought it to the attention of the authorities, we have been informed that Jeannine Malone, the Wife of Thomas Malone, has been released … Continue reading
By Daniel Stuart I exhale the second toke as quickly as I can, but I know in that moment that the landing gears were being pulled up and I’m going for a ride that I will never forget. Once the … Continue reading
Michigan Lab Specializes in Identification, Synthesis of Synthetic Marijuana Compounds to Assist Law Enforcement, Researchers
This lab is tackling a very big problem one sample at a time, and we applaud them. This is vital work. Without the information that comes from the identification and synthesis of synthetic drugs, prosecutors, researchers, and law enforcement would … Continue reading
A year ago, most adults in the Chicagoland area had never heard of synthetic marijuana. However, on June 14, 2011, at 4:13p.m., Max Dobner plowed into a house in Batavia and died, after reportedly driving at speeds between 80-100 mph … Continue reading