To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Man arrested over synthetic cannabis - ABC Local
- London terror attack: British-born Michael Adebolajo named prime suspect •He ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Olukolade: A call to duty - Nigerian Tribune
- Stratford Police report: Bail breach - Stratford Press
- Insani-T's owner charged with 7-year felony for allegedly selling synthetic pot - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- Subsidy Removal Debate Rages - AllAfrica.com
- Man with synthetic marijuana charged with DWI after accident - Bryan-College Station Eagle
- Large-Scale Trial Assesses Cannabis Safety, Abuse Potential in Chronic Pain ... - Pain Medicine News
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
- Marijuana Linked To Lower Bladder Cancer Risk, Study Says - Huffington Post
Tag Archives: Georgia
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Traditional models of state and local drug legislation will not work with synthetic drugs. As fast as synthetic drug legislation is enacted, unscrupulous scientists are able to continue to provide retailers with “legal” products by developing/synthesizing … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Are all of the links below gone? Hmmm! Not a dull moment at the To the Maximus Foundation World Headquarters! Why, you say? We’re trying to unravel the legal maneuvering of the Malone Family and their friends/associates. … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Update 1/3/2013: After To the Maximus broke this story on 12/27, and brought it to the attention of the authorities, we have been informed that Jeannine Malone, the Wife of Thomas Malone, has been released … Continue reading
Updated: December 23, 2012 For the most recent coverage of the scandalous details, click here. This is a MUST READ!!!! To the Maximus scooped the press about Jeannine Malone, Tommy Jr’s wife, and her involvement in his ‘business enterprises.’ However, … Continue reading
Lance Dyer is a strong advocate in Georgia. He has been fighting side-by-side with To The Maximus Foundation to fight the sales of deadly drugs in communities across the nation, and has founded an organization that has been instrumental in … Continue reading