To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- How not to handle Kingsley Kuku - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Insecurity: Nigeria and its neighbours - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Emergency rule: 120 terrorists arrested, towns, villages now secured —Army ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Laramie Man Accused in Fatal Stabbing - KTWO-TV
- Porous borders, foreigners and arms smuggling - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- UPDF arrested by Prison Spears in National Handball league - Kawowo Sports - Kawowo Sports
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Pot Luck: Could Marijuana Be Used to Treat Diabetes? - Medscape - Medscape
- Study: Regular Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Risk Factors For Type 2 ... - THE Weed Blog (blog)
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
Tag Archives: Human Consumption
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Traditional models of state and local drug legislation will not work with synthetic drugs. As fast as synthetic drug legislation is enacted, unscrupulous scientists are able to continue to provide retailers with “legal” products by developing/synthesizing … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Just when we thought that we’ve seen everything, some sociopathic scientist got a mad genius idea to mix a brand new synthetic cannabinoid with cathinones, or ‘Bath Salts.’ This new class of designer drug was studied by investigators from … Continue reading
In a piece that reads like a novel, Miami New Times News writer Chris Sweeney tells a tale involving explosions, undercover DEA agents, sniper rifles, greedy sociopaths, shady lawyers, and the takedown of one of the largest synthetic drug manufacturers in … Continue reading