To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at email@example.com Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Disorderly Homes, Intox, Disrupting Police: Iowa City Police Blotter, May 19 - Patch.com
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Confession of a kid robber: I prefer being with my 'friends' to staying at home - Nigerian Tribune
- How Ombatse festered unchecked - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Beninois arrested for snatching okada - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- I rob banks; it's my hobby, 78-yr-old co… - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Better Diabetic Control Seen In Marijuana Users - RedOrbit
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
Tag Archives: Karen Dobner
In an effort to bring the most in-depth news regarding the synthetic drug industry to you, I believe that we’ve neglected the general Synthetic news, such as the horrible injuries, violence, hospitalizations, mental disabilities, etc. It’s pretty sad when those types … Continue reading
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
There are very few people in America that have a complete understanding of the issues and challenges related to the synthetic drug industry; public safety, local and state legislation, civil and criminal litigation, education, health risks, addiction, synthetic drug testing, … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Traditional models of state and local drug legislation will not work with synthetic drugs. As fast as synthetic drug legislation is enacted, unscrupulous scientists are able to continue to provide retailers with “legal” products by developing/synthesizing … Continue reading