To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Confession of a kid robber: I prefer being with my 'friends' to staying at home - Nigerian Tribune
- How Ombatse festered unchecked - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Beninois arrested for snatching okada - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- I rob banks; it's my hobby, 78-yr-old co… - Nigerian Tribune
- Man who kept mum's corpse in wardrobe wanted to rule his community ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- Yes, Ombatse devotees are immune to bull… - Nigerian Tribune
- Marijuana Users May Have Lower Diabetes Risk - Care2.com (blog)
- Scientists Weaken HIV Infection in Immune Cells Using Synthetic Agents - TheBody.com
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Medical Marijuana May Lower Blood Sugar, Help Diabetics Control Disease - Medical Daily
Tag Archives: kidney
Dirk Hanson has a lot of things to say about synthetic drugs in 2012. This is his year in review: Dirk Hanson is a freelance writer and blogger covering neuroscience, drugs, and addiction. Author of The Chemical Carousel: What Science Tells … Continue reading
This is the third geographic area hit with kidney failure in the last few months. We are wondering if there is any federal agency that will step in and stop these sales on the grounds that there is an epidemic … Continue reading
Authorities are considering assault and attempted murder charges against the manufacture of the synthetic marijuana responsible for causing kidney damage in 30 people in Dekalb County, Alabama. We applaud law enforcement for considering these serious charges. “We will be aggressively … Continue reading