To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- How not to handle Kingsley Kuku - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Insecurity: Nigeria and its neighbours - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Emergency rule: 120 terrorists arrested, towns, villages now secured —Army ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Laramie Man Accused in Fatal Stabbing - KTWO-TV
- Porous borders, foreigners and arms smuggling - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- UPDF arrested by Prison Spears in National Handball league - Kawowo Sports - Kawowo Sports
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
- Medical Marijuana May Lower Blood Sugar, Help Diabetics Control Disease - Medical Daily
Tag Archives: nausea
Nausea and Vomiting Associated with Synthetic Cannabinoid Use: Synthetic-Cannabinoid Induced Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS)
To The Maximus has always maintained that one of the primary symptoms of synthetic marijuana use is stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting. In fact, vomiting and rapid heart rate are most common symptoms we hear about, and one of the … Continue reading