To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- How not to handle Kingsley Kuku - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Insecurity: Nigeria and its neighbours - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Emergency rule: 120 terrorists arrested, towns, villages now secured —Army ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Laramie Man Accused in Fatal Stabbing - KTWO-TV
- Porous borders, foreigners and arms smuggling - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- UPDF arrested by Prison Spears in National Handball league - Kawowo Sports - Kawowo Sports
- Army troops foil attempt to infiltrate Maiduguri, arrest 65 - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Pot Luck: Could Marijuana Be Used to Treat Diabetes? - Medscape - Medscape
- Study: Regular Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Risk Factors For Type 2 ... - THE Weed Blog (blog)
- Marijuana Users Have Better Blood Sugar Control - Science Daily (press release)
Tag Archives: psychosis
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
There are very few people in America that have a complete understanding of the issues and challenges related to the synthetic drug industry; public safety, local and state legislation, civil and criminal litigation, education, health risks, addiction, synthetic drug testing, … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Are all of the links below gone? Hmmm! Not a dull moment at the To the Maximus Foundation World Headquarters! Why, you say? We’re trying to unravel the legal maneuvering of the Malone Family and their friends/associates. … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner firstname.lastname@example.org Update 1/3/2013: After To the Maximus broke this story on 12/27, and brought it to the attention of the authorities, we have been informed that Jeannine Malone, the Wife of Thomas Malone, has been released … Continue reading