To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Confession of a kid robber: I prefer being with my 'friends' to staying at home - Nigerian Tribune
- How Ombatse festered unchecked - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- Beninois arrested for snatching okada - Nigerian Tribune - Nigerian Tribune
- I rob banks; it's my hobby, 78-yr-old co… - Nigerian Tribune
- Man who kept mum's corpse in wardrobe wanted to rule his community ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- Yes, Ombatse devotees are immune to bull… - Nigerian Tribune
- Marijuana Users May Have Lower Diabetes Risk - Care2.com (blog)
- Scientists Weaken HIV Infection in Immune Cells Using Synthetic Agents - TheBody.com
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Medical Marijuana May Lower Blood Sugar, Help Diabetics Control Disease - Medical Daily
Tag Archives: spice
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
There are very few people in America that have a complete understanding of the issues and challenges related to the synthetic drug industry; public safety, local and state legislation, civil and criminal litigation, education, health risks, addiction, synthetic drug testing, … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Are all of the links below gone? Hmmm! Not a dull moment at the To the Maximus Foundation World Headquarters! Why, you say? We’re trying to unravel the legal maneuvering of the Malone Family and their friends/associates. … Continue reading