To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- Man who kept mum's corpse in wardrobe wanted to rule his community ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Two more accused of selling K2 in Springfield - Springfield News-Leader
- Yes, Ombatse devotees are immune to bull… - Nigerian Tribune
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage - Patch.com
- Hapless criminal faces time in jail - Stuff.co.nz
- 2 MHC accountants arrested for theft by public servant - The Maravi Post
- 2 Malawi Housing Corp. accountants arrested for failing to account for K10m - Nyasa Times
- Marijuana Users May Have Lower Diabetes Risk - Care2.com (blog)
- Scientists Weaken HIV Infection in Immune Cells Using Synthetic Agents - TheBody.com
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
- Brain Scans Reveal Marijuana-Like Medicine Could Effectively Treat PTSD - Cannabis Culture
- Medical Marijuana May Lower Blood Sugar, Help Diabetics Control Disease - Medical Daily
Tag Archives: Synthetic
In an effort to bring the most in-depth news regarding the synthetic drug industry to you, I believe that we’ve neglected the general Synthetic news, such as the horrible injuries, violence, hospitalizations, mental disabilities, etc. It’s pretty sad when those types … Continue reading
There are very few people in America that have a complete understanding of the issues and challenges related to the synthetic drug industry; public safety, local and state legislation, civil and criminal litigation, education, health risks, addiction, synthetic drug testing, … Continue reading
Katie Couric’s show recently featured synthetic marijuana and Emily Bauer’s story, in particular. Emily speaks publicly for the first time and her mom, Tonya, talks about the very real dangers of Spice and how it nearly took her daughter’s life. … Continue reading
To The Maximus Foundation knows that Synthetic marijuana and other synthetic drugs are a big problem in our nation’s schools, but because most drug-tests cannot detect synthetic drugs, incidents involving synthetic drugs are significantly underreported. In this video from Roanoke, … Continue reading