To The Maximus Foundation
Click on the picture to anonymously report synthetic drug manufacturers, distributors, or sellers.
Will the person who submitted a report for Illinois recently please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!!!
Karen Dobner Featured in CNBC “Crime, Inc.”Karen Dobner hunts for the distributors of synthetic drugs like iAroma, the substance that led to the death of her 19 year old son. See the undercover world of synthetic drugs on ‘Crime Inc.: A Deadly High’ -replays August 16 at 7pm CST on CNBC.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
On Line Store!
- 6 Arrested in Fremont Co. Meth Bust - KTWO-TV
- Get your (ultra mild) legal highs here - New Zealand Herald
- Gone mad - KTBS.com - KTBS
- Sentencing delayed in Warren County “illegal drug emporium” case - Middletown Journal
- Man arrested over synthetic cannabis - ABC Local
- London terror attack: British-born Michael Adebolajo named prime suspect •He ... - Nigerian Tribune
- Olukolade: A call to duty - Nigerian Tribune
- Hazy laws help shield synthetic-drug makers - Tbo.com
- Marijuana, blood sugar control linked, study says - ABC7Chicago.com
- Large-Scale Trial Assesses Cannabis Safety, Abuse Potential in Chronic Pain ... - Pain Medicine News
- GEN Hall of Shame - Genetic Engineering News
- Time to get real on cannabis use - The Australian
Tag Archives: synthetics
Cindy Farmer, one of America’s biggest advocates for synthetic drug education and legislation, is reaching out to the leaders of our country demanding that they take action to remove these poisons from our borders. For three years, Farmer has been … Continue reading
We have great news in the war against synthetic drugs. In March, international law enforcement agencies from 55 countries voted to create an early warning system, coordinated through the UN Office on Drugs and Crimes, will enable countries to share information regarding new … Continue reading
by Karen Dobner email@example.com Are all of the links below gone? Hmmm! Not a dull moment at the To the Maximus Foundation World Headquarters! Why, you say? We’re trying to unravel the legal maneuvering of the Malone Family and their friends/associates. … Continue reading